the tmi tag is a set of 50 questions usually answered by youtubers.
1. what are you wearing?
A high-low, navy blue t-shirt with little flowers & lace on the bottom and Lululemon yoga pants (bite me).
2. have you ever been in love?
I mean, do you count Aubrey Plaza?
3. have you ever had a terrible break up?
No, since I’ve never been in a (romantic) relationship.
4. how tall are you?
5’3″. I’m a midget (though I’m still growing).
5. how much do you weigh?
100 pounds even.
6. any tattoos?
7. any piercings?
April and Andy from Parks & Rec
9. what is your favorite show?
Either Friends, Big Brother, or Once Upon A Time.
10. who are your favorite bands?
Florence + The Machine, Haim, and The 1975.
11. something you miss?
Elementary school. No homework, and your biggest worry was if someone would like the fairy princess costume you bought for Halloween.
12. favorite song?
Right now it’s What Kind of Man by Florence + The Machine or Florida Kilos by Lana Del Rey.
13. how old are you?
The same age as the number of this question.
14. zodiac sign?
15. quality you look for in a partner?
Not an idiot.
16. what is your favorite quote?
“I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker” – Beyonce.
17. who is your favorite actor?
Emma Stone, probably.
18. favorite color?
White (yes, I know it’s a shade).
19. loud music or soft?
20. where do you go when you’re sad?
To my bed.
21. how long does it take you to shower?
Depends, but at my very longest 45 minutes.
22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
At very most 10 minutes.
23. have you ever been in a physical fight?
24. turn on’s?
The TV remote.
25. turn off’s?
Wii’s and VCRs. I mean, who even uses those?
26. the reason I made this blog?
I thought making a rl blog was ~*tReNdY*~ after just joining WordPress.
27. what are your fears?
Insignificance and being excluded.
28. last thing that made you cry?
A movie. More specifically, Nightjohn. It was so stupid, yet I still cried.
29. last time you said you loved someone?
My mom, this afternoon when I talked to her on the phone.
30. meaning behind your blog name?
From a combination of the Coldplay song “Swallowed In The Sea” and everyone’s favorite word, serendipity.
31. last book you read?
Emma by Jane Austen.
32. the book you’re currently reading?
Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot (the new installment in the Princess Diaries series).
33. last show you watched?
The Big Brother 17 premiere!
34. last person you talked to?
35. the relationship between you and the last person you texted?
36. what is your favorite food?
This is a drink, but bubble tea.
37. place you want to visit?
38. last place you were?
On the couch eating Nutella from the jar.
39. do you have a crush?
I’m going to answer this question with two words: Chris Pratt.
40. last time you kissed someone?
My madre this morning.
41. last time you were insulted?
Probably sometime over the course of this last month.
42. favorite flavor of sweet?
Blue raspberry flavored anything.
43. what instruments do you play?
44. favorite piece of jewelry?
It used to be this cute lil bracelet with delicate gold star charms, but it broke.
45. last sport you played?
I went on a hike last Saturday.
46. last song you sang?
Yoncé after answering question #16.
47. favorite pick up line?
“How you doin’?” – Joey Tribbiani.
48. have you ever used it?
In joking with my friends, yes.
49. last time you hung out with anyone?
50. who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to.
So there’s my TMI Tag. Everything you hoped to know, or didn’t want to know, according to YouTube.
I realize this was kind of a crap post and a filler, but in my defense, there’s like, no time to think these days. I mean, I invest a lot of energy in sitting on the couch eating chips and watching endless episodes of last season’s The Bachelor.
Joking aside, I hope I’ll have a better post queued up for you guys by Sunday, when I’ll be in the Rocky Mountains with no wifi.