the 50 questions, apparently, that no one ever asks and my answers.
(taken from this tumblr post if you want to do it too)
1. – What’s your favorite candle scent?
Prosecco Bellini, which literally means peach bellini. They sell it in Anthropologie in cute little orange tins.
2. – What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Emma Roberts, because all logic flies out the window when it comes to her.
3. – What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Prince George of Great Britain, because I’d love to be third in line for the throne and have unlimited wealth and great genes.
4. – How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
26? 30? 32? Never?
5. – Do you know a hoarder?
6. – Can you do a split?
Yes, actually. Eight years of dance class have finally paid off!
7. – How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I got off training wheels at 6 or 7. Before that, I was a master of the tricycle. Not using my turn signal since way back when.
8. – How many oceans have you swam in?
Two – the Pacific and the Atlantic.
9. – How many countries have you been to?
Four (aren’t I well traveled????). If you’re curious, they are the US, Canada, China, and South Korea.
10. – Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. – What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Amber, Rachel, Sofia, or Katherine.
12. – What would you name your son if you had one?
Um – I don’t know???? I’ve never thought about this one, actually.
13. – What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
75/100 on a math test.
14. – What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
I loved the Suite Life of Zack and Cody and the Suite Life on Deck.
15. – What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Like probably every other little 3rd grade girl in my class, I was a cute witch with a pink hat and a wand.
16. – Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read Harry Potter, obviously (who hasn’t), but I’ve never read the Hunger Games or Twilight.
17. – Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
A British accent, but like the one that Londoners have. Geordie Shore scarred me for life.
18. – Did your mother go to college?
19. – Are your grandparents still married?
20. – Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No, but I wish I did. It’d be fun not to be a simpering little pansy like I am now.
21. – Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
I wish I didn’t. Good luck to him and his new pig girlfriend, by the way.
22. – What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Disneyland or Legoland (I don’t know which one was first) when I was about 3.
23. – What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
American Sign Language, Spanish, or Russian.
24. – Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
With an A, although for some reason I always use the form with an E when describing hair.
25. – Is your father bald?
26. – Do you know triplets?
Apparently there was a set that went to my elementary school from 1st – 4th grade although I can’t remember them now.
27. – Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I’ve only seen the Titanic, so I guess I would have go with that.
28. – Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, although I’m pretty sure it was Americanized. I’ve also had bites of stuff that my friends that are Indian have given me.
29. – What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Thai Ginger. I’m a hoe for Thai food.
30. – Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
You, shoving breadsticks in your purse: I’m sorry I got to g-
31. – Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Costco. I love buying 15 avocados at once and then wasting half of them!
32. – What else would your parents have named you?
Rachel, Amy, or Michelle. If I was there, I would have pushed for Rachel, but whatever.
33. – If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. – Who’s your favorite person in the world?
35. – Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbia, of course.
36. – Can you whistle?
No. I’m so jealous of people who can.
37. – Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Either that or with the curtains open so I can see a little bit of light.
38. – Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yes. I can’t function without it.
39. – Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I used to eat those chalky gummy vitamins, but not anymore.
40. – What medical conditions do you have?
My right leg is about an inch longer than my left leg, if that counts.
41. – How many times have you been to the hospital?
A countless number.
42. – Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes. It’s a great movie.
43. – Where do you buy your jeans?
I’ve bought jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch, Seven For All Mankind, Hollister, and Zara. I want Rag + Bone jeans, but they’re just so expensive.
44. -What’s the last compliment you got?
I can’t remember, which is a little sad.
45. – Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Nope. I only can when I get enough sleep (nine plus hours).
46. – What flavor tea do you enjoy?
All kinds, except for green and chamomile.
47. – How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Six that fit me – four pairs of sneakers, flats, and boots.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I’m an atheist, so probably that.
49. – How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
4, sadly. I found the bike that “Santa” had given me in my parents’ closet, and the fantasy was all over.
50. – Why do you have a blog?
I wish I knew.